Sunday, February 21, 2010

35. M J


I just like the initials MJ.
No it wasn't a Michael Jackson sighting that inspired me to post this loud purple bag .... but rather Marc Jacobs.
At the beach again last week (Ive papped a few note worthy bags there recently) I stood in coffee line behind this vibrant mountain of nylon.
It looked like a ski parka was eating her right arm and shoulder.
And at Bondi, you never know where people are from ... I mean she could have just stepped of a plane from Iceland, for all I knew and, just as she arrived at North Bondi, realised it wasn't ski weather.
Anyway ... apparently its a bag.
Im a BIG fan of Marc Jacobs, I think he has a wonderfully simple and sophisticated design aesthetic.
Commercial and luxurious at the same time, savvy and sexy and smart (I mean smart in the head, not like "smart" the way 99 looks on Get Smart)
Ive kinda lost my train of thought with this one.
I need to get back into the coffee line.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment