Thursday, April 1, 2010

40. Hey Goldmember


I like big bags and I can not lie.
Never let it be said that I ever complain about the over sizing of a handbag.
I loved watching Nicole Ritchie (when she was interesting, b4 she got married, had kids and got kicked off TV) carrying handbags even bigger than her oversized head.
But I have reservations about this one.
OK, she’s got the Midas touch …. But she touched it too much (thanks Beyonce)
Hey Goldmember, hey Goldmember…
And when you’ve got a bag big enough to camp over night in, WHY carry your shopping in a Thomas Dux paper bag.
Isn’t that defeating the purpose of an extra large carry all?
I mean aren’t you supposed to be “carrying all” in it?
Hell, I don’t know, maybe she’s got an unlicensed day care centre in there and she didn’t want to mix cleaning products with her 3 year old daughters nap time.
Maybe she’s a bagoholic. (oh that’s new …. Im gonna use that again)

1 comment:

  1. I love the bag in the picture, although I've never owned any bag as big as that myself.

    ReplyDelete